We know times are tight and not everyone is able to donate money to charity. We also know that close to 25% of South Africa’s population is unemployed. So we have come up with a solution that not only helps you give once, but TWICE! Twice as New asks you to donate any second-hand clothing in good condition to us. These items will then be packaged, priced and given to our new entrepreneurs, who will sell them. All income generated will be split between #SecondChances and the entrepreneur!
So not only are you supporting a charity – but you are also creating a job and income for someone who is currently unemployed.
Twice as New – A hand up, not a handout!
We have set up collection points around Johannesburg where you can drop off your previously loved clothing:
- Wimpy Douglasdale, corner Leslie Avenue and Douglas Drive, Douglasdale (Pick n Pay Centre) [map]
- Saicom Voice Services, Wanderers Office Park, 52 Corlett drive, Illovo (Oval East building, 1st floor) [map]
- Prestige Dry Cleaners, Kingfisher Shopping Centre, Kingfisher Drive, Fourways [map]
- Prestige Dry Cleaners, Merrow Down Plaza, Cnr Witkoppen and Leslie Road, Magaliessig [map]
- Lingerie and Leisure, Bryanston Shopping Centre, Ballyclare Drive, Bryanston [map]
- Spread The Bread monthly events
If you would like to offer your store/office as a drop-off point, please contact us. For larger donations, we can arrange to collect if necessary!
Bank transfer information
Should you wish to do a direct transfer instead, please use the bank details below.
Bank: First National Bank
Account: 625 7298 5392
Branch: 250 655
For international transfers, please contact us.